What is included?
Rates include :
- All accommodations
- All meals
- Full time, professional, bilingual guide
- Local ground transportation
- Cuban visa
- Admission to all museums and public buildings
- Pre-trip departure information
Not included :
- Airline baggage and related fees
- Individual house or hotel expenses (mini bar, room service, laundry fees, etc.)
- Tips for local guides, drivers, restaurant service, etc.
Trip insurance that is highly recommended.
$4,595 per person, excluding round-trip airfare Miami to Holguín
$500 single supplement
- A deposit of $1,000 per person is due by 90 days prior to departure: September 11, 2018.
- Full payment will be due 60 days prior to departure: October 11, 2018.
- Cancellations made before 90 days prior to the trip are eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations made 89-61 days prior to trip departure are eligible for a 50 percent refund.
- Cancellations made within 60 days of trip departure are not eligible for a refund.
- In some instances, time permitting, a different traveler can take the place of a scheduled participant for a processing fee of $350.
- If U.S. policy is altered to make it so that the trip is not compliant with U.S. law regarding travel to Cuba, a full refund will be granted. This will ONLY be the case if there is no legal avenue for travel to Cuba that would allow for the trip to move forward.
PASSPORT AND VISA:
All travelers are required to carry a valid passport and a Cuban visa. Those without a valid passport and visa will not be allowed to enter. Passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months after departure date.
Step 1: Sign Up
Step 2: Payment
We will be in contact with you after your initial payment and information has been processed. We will send you either email or physical mail correspondence to follow up with remaining payment when due, as well as any other information (such as suggested packing list, updates on trip itinerary, or other important news) in the coming weeks and months leading up to the photography tour.
Thank you for your patronage and please feel free to email or call us if you have any questions or concerns.